Best of fine dining in Los Angeles
Fine dining places provide high-quality food to an upscale clientele. A fine dining restaurant or hotel has a formal atmosphere and a fancy menu compared to other restaurants. The following are some of the high-end restaurants and hotels in Los Angeles that provide you with fine dining;
- Musso & Frank Grill. This fine-dining spot has served its clients with Hollywood’s finest cuisine since 1919. Musso & Frank Grill is known for its fine food, original recipes, and ambiance and still looks the same way it used to be when Charlie Chaplin dined there. Once you visit this location, you will feel like a Hollywood superstar.
What’s more about Musso & Frank Grill is that it has one of America’s best bars and has 90 years of bartending experience. This bar has so many types of drinks that are prepared with revered perfection.
- Providence. For more than a decade, Providence, a fine dining restaurant, has improved the level of modern American seafood restaurants. Their delicious meals are prepared by Chef Michael Cimarusti, who is committed to sourcing the finest sustainable seafood from international waterbodies and regional costs, and he endeavors to treat those cuisine ingredients with utmost respect and technique.
Providence has won various accolades such as; “Best Seafood Restaurant” by Los Angeles Magazine, among other notable awards.
- Viale Dei Romani. This modern-day trattoria is located inside the LA Peer Hotel. It’s coastal-driven menu highlights raw fish preparations, wood-fired seafood, a rabbit sausage-and-fennel pizza, among others. At Viale Dei Romani, their take-out and delivery food is safe, securely packed, and clean.
They offer breakfast every day from 7:00 am to 11:00 am. All-day menu every day from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Beverage service is offered from Sunday to Tuesday that closes at 9:00 pm, from Wednesday to Saturday. Between Wednesday and Saturday, the beverage service closes at 11:00 pm. During times of the COVID-19 pandemic, their staff regularly clean and sanitize high-touch areas, including; door handles and pick-up counters, at various intervals per day.
- Olivetta. This fine-dining restaurant has a bold-colored living and dining room, which is buzzing seven nights per week. Expect a DJ from Thursday to Sunday night. However, you can select a quieter accommodation inside the Sun Room that has Bougainvillea vines around it. Some unique dishes prepared at this restaurant include the Mediterranean menu, including the grilled branzino, roasted baby carrots, and yellowtail tartare.
- Pace. It is a rustic Italian restaurant, which is cozy and dimly lit. Their mouth-watering menu features ciabatta-crust pizzas, homemade pastas like the can’t miss tagliatelle, and other classic Italian dishes.
Feel free to place an order for their famous chocolate cake and wait for it for 20 minutes.
- Barbie. Here is an Eastside wine bar with European vibes. Kickstart your evening at Barbie with a glass of wine at the bar combined with a cheese and charcuterie plate alongside a homemade jam plus other trimmings. Next, request for a table outdoors underneath the twinkling lights and enjoy the European-influenced menu.
Why wait for another day? Visit the fine dining spots in Los Angeles today and enjoy your life to its fullest.